Sunday, October 12, 2008
This is unbelievable! As of yesterday when I was checking the spree websites, 1 US dollar = 1.53 Singapore dollar. IT HAS TO FALL SOON. IT MUST FALL SOON.
why? well because if not my wardrobe will suffer severe consequences... Uh-huh uh-huh I'm pretty selfish that way. but still, who doesn't want the S dollar to rise eh? Same goal, different motives, no difference, to quote Blair Waldorf. But I saw two absolutely I-need-to-have-it skirts on forever21's website. At this exchange rate it probably would still be cheaper to buy online but would be more expensive than could be helped. Ah screw you banks for the economic downturns. You mystify me and I don't mean in a good way.
Aaaaaaaand today is the LAST DAY OF HOLIDAYS. TOMORROW IS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. I AM SOOOOO NOT READY. Maybe thats why they gave us such a long break. Because we take such a long time to recover from the previous semester. Oh, scheisse, our next break is in December! that is uhm...2 months away. OK it's better than junior college I suppose. But still *mumblewumblemimblewimble*
But really. Tomorrow I shall wake up at 6.20am(!) and head to school by 7.45am. Earlier if possible because S&W assigns sports to you by first come first serve basis. I will end at 12, head home and snoooooooze. I will next head back for school on Wednesday by 9am for lectures. I will end at 8pm! Because of French. My teacher's name is rather Spanish - in fact I believe he taught Spanish. This makes no sense because in Spanish you pronounce everything but in French you pronounce...well, not everything. Then Thursday I shall wake up at 6.20am again and dash to school by 8am where I shall suffer Locvid for 3 hours, head home for four hours, dash back at 3 and suffer more classes until 6. Friday is almost just as packed but we finish at 5pm and start at 9am. And then on Saturday I will wake up at 9.30am and attend freaking Pilates classes with my mother. She says it will do me good because I tend to get stiff and awkward. Then I will head back at 11.15 and snoooooooooooze until I wake up.
i thought the world of you
3:51 PM